Saturday 4 January 2014

Worm Hunting (& Outdoor Play Party)

Pin It

worm hunting



Welcome back to another Outdoor Play Party!  Slightly later than usual due to pregnancy brain and chickenpox (the boys not me!).  But, we've been outside!

In an attempt to collect some of the leaves covering our garden Dude and I ventured outside the other day, but instead of helping me with the leaves he got way too distracted by a worm!!



Not the most adventurous, not the most organised, but he had a lot of fun making the worm a home, showing it different parts of the garden and making me hold it (not my favourite!).

Simple play, but a lot of fun!

My favourite post from the last party was from Learning for Life, with their post on loose parts.  Worth checking out!






1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Little Man is currently experiencing a dislike of worms, at least touching them anyway. Hopefully it is just a phase!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...