Friday 18 May 2012

Mini chalkboard busy bag

Pin It


I saw the idea for this mini chalkboard on the Hobbycraft website.  I took a small, cheap 4"x6" photoframe and took out the glass then I used chalkboard paint on the piece of paper that was under the glass.  I then cut a piece of cardboard to size and popped into the back of the frame to strengthen it a bit.


Here's the finished product.  Really cheap to put together, especially if you already have the chalkboard paint, as the frame cost me less than a £1.


This is it in it's bag, ready to be pulled out!  I added some chalks and a little rag to wipe the board clean.


And here it is in action!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, what a great idea! My son is all about chalk, markers, crayons, etc. This would be great to keep on hand in the car for restaurants and long trips! Making one of these soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea!! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good busy bag, this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun idea to pop into a bag in the car! and i love your "mess rating"! thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...